Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fall Festivities

I can't help but post a thousand pictures of Amelia every time I sit down to blog about her. I know it's not very creative, and that the blog reads more like a picture album, but she is just so dang cute and we have so much fun with her, that I just have to include all of my favorite pics of her. We've had a great time this fall with the leaves changing and the weather cooling. We've taken her a few times to see the leaves and tried to get some Kodak moment shots of our little family. But she is increasingly becoming more wiggly and squirmy, so it's almost impossible to get all 3 of us looking normal. But we'll take what we can get! She went on her first real canyon adventure with a campfire and all. She loved it! Maybe it's because of all the Dr. Pepper she was being freely given. ;) She loved being with our best friends and loved being able to run free. We also took her again to Wheeler Farm and she had a blast. She thought the animals were hilarious this time and even got to see a cow pee...and she yelled, "PEEEEEE!" We almost peed laughing at her. And man, get her on an open road and that kid can run! And lastly, we've tried several different times to get her to sit still long enough with the pumpkins on the porch, and well, you'll see by her face in the last pic that she finally had enough! I don't blame her.
























"Enough pictures already Mommy!!!"

3 comments:

Nat said...

So. Dang. Cute!! Those fall leaves are beautiful and something we don't get much of - what a shame! I am in love with Amelia's pigtails, coat, shoes and smile!

Amy Edwards said...

She is pretty dang cute if I say so myself. Her clothes are super fun and a big part of my sisters. They have been spoiling her rotten lately! And you don't hear me complaining. :) The leaves have been gorgeous...wish you were here to see them.

Kass said...

I finally got caught viewing all the adorable pictures on your blog. How can each one exceed the last? She is so photogenic and amazing!