21 months, but I feel like I have a five year old - I said that at 20 months but this time I really mean it! This kid is something else. She now knows how to unlock my phone, swipe the screen to find her games, start the game, and hold it perfectly still. Among many other things like reminding me to put my glasses on as I head out the door for work, telling me when she poops, requesting a Lady Antebellum song every time we get in the car, and making sure that I wash her blanket every time I do a load of laundry. She is so vocal about everything she is doing, seeing and thinking. She amazes me daily. And I'm oh so grateful for her. The time seems to be going even faster the older she gets. I was watching her sleep the other night and I welled with tears thinking, "where did my baby go?" And as you see in these pics, the baby has been replaced with a thriving toddler. She had her first trip to "Build A Bear" where my sweet sister bought her a cute little perfect brown bear. She wasn't quite sure about the whole process when we were there, but now she sleeps with it every night. And she has become a fan of my office and thinks she is really doing important work when she sits with me at the computer. She loves to perch herself up in the window sill every morning waiting to wave at our friends as they drive by. Her new obsession is anything to do with moons and stars. We have to look for them every night and she points them out on everything she sees. It's adorable. Lastly, poor Tuck has become her new favorite toy - she will chase him down until she can cover him up with her blanket and give him a good snuggle. He's so good with her. So as always, a bunch of random pics to see how she's changing.










1 comment:
Oh how adorable. Is that first photo a model pose, or what?
Such a little person - I can't believe it either.
Post a Comment