Tuesday, June 28, 2011
At The Pool
Last Friday was the first time Amelia experienced a big swimming pool. And I have to say, she is a natural fish!! She absolutely loved every minute of it and was not happy when it was time to leave. I took Savannah and Sydney along, as well as my Mom who was the designated photographer. Our friends who live in the Condos in our ward were nice enough to invite us over - their little boy is just a few months older than Amelia and they are buds. The pool was the perfect temperature, super clean (thank heavens), and we were the only ones there which was a total bonus. She LOVED being twirled through the water, thrown in the air, and when I dunked her she didn't even freak out! It was so much fun for me to watch her discover all the joys of swimming since I grew up as a fish in my Grandparents pool. I have a feeling this is the beginning of a lot of pool time for us and I couldn't be happier about it. Her facial expressions speak volumes of how she felt about it, so enjoy the plentiful pictures - I couldn't just choose a few. I was thinking...we do have quite a lot of room in our backyard...what to do with it???













Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment