Tuesday, June 21, 2011

16 Months

Finally I post on the day she actually turns another month older! It must be some kind of miracle. We took her to the zoo for her first time to celebrate her big day. Savannah, Sydney, and my Mom came along and we met up with Lisa and her boys. Such a fun time and it was so exciting to see her react to the different animals. She didn't really care for most, but she stared at the elephants and giraffes for a long time. She really has turned into a big kid so fast and it's hard to imagine she was ever a little baby. She is my whole world and everyday is something new and exciting. So enjoy the huge amounts of pics as always...sorry, I can't help it.









2 comments:

Lisa Heath said...

It looks like the giraffe is peeking over the fence at you guys. Such cute pictures! I seriously love all of your girls.

grammy vicki said...

Oh, she is a cutie. The giraffe cracks me up!!