Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Some fun things...

The last few weeks have been pretty dang fun. Her first Thanksgiving, which was SO great. We went to my sister Melissa's house and Amelia stayed up WAY past her bedtime, but we all seemed to survive. We are definitely thankful for our little "turkey" this year. I caught a pic of her sleeping with her hands clasped and it just melts my heart when I look at it. We had our ward party and it was so funny - Mark did a big singing number with some other fellas in the ward...maybe I'll put a clip of it on if he doesn't mind. Holli came to town so we saw her for an afternoon and Amelia waved bye-bye for the first time to her! It was so dang cute and I kick myself that I didn't catch it on video. Kindermusik is a blast as always and my Mom and Grandma Kass came to this weeks class. So fun. And, the best news for last...I finally got my Honda Pilot. It's been years of plotting and dreaming and we decided to just give in and do it. You could say Santa came a little early this year! Amelia loves being higher up so she can see out the window. I guess grown-ups still can play with toys because I'm having a blast playing with it!


















2 comments:

Frau Magister said...

That picture of her asleep with her hands is darling!

Kass said...

Her joy is infectious. Kindermusik was a blast.
These are fun pictures.
Happy new car!