Sunday, November 21, 2010

9 Months Old

I clearly remember sitting around last November saying to Mark that a year from now we will have a 9 month old. It seemed impossible! Well, here she is...our little 9 month old, although little is not the word to describe her! Her Doctor appointment last week has her way off the charts in height, but her weight is staying with the curve. Her 2 bottom teeth finally popped through after what seemed like weeks of swollen gums. Which I guess makes her think she's a big kid now too so she shows us by doing "SO BIG" with her arms straight up in the air. We couldn't help but take a million pictures of her in the fall leaves...it was just too gorgeous. And of course Halloween happened, but surprisingly I didn't get as many pics as I usually do for events. She loved to look at all the new things, but only stayed in her costume long enough to grab a pic or two. Eating out is now becoming pretty easy with her which is way awesome for me. She'll eat just about anything I give her! She's gone from putting her own fingers in her mouth to anything she can grab, shoes included! We finally got her bathroom remodeled, aside from a little painting, and she is loving being in the big tub. She's found that it echoes wonderfully and has developed quite the shriek. She looks more and more like a big kid everyday and it breaks my heart!

3 comments:

Kass said...

How precious is that video? What a doll.

mccannann said...

Ethan says that the video is a superb show of voice! Miss you guys.

REC said...

So Big! But still very cute.