Saturday, October 23, 2010
8 Months Old
Wasn't I just doing a post about her turning 7 months?! The time...where does it go? We have already had a busy October. Yard clean up, lots of playing with toys, and of course, drinking the bath water. It really is her favorite thing and she laps it up like a little puppy. It's hilarious and I'm sure she will one day just love that I referred to her as a puppy. But really, that's what it looks like! Her fingers are constantly in her mouth, and we are expecting some teeth any day. Her little voice is developing and I catch her belly laughing every once in a while. She is WAY diggin her Kindermusik class and loves all the songs we listen to on the CD. If she's lucky she'll get her Daddy's voice and not mine! October is also Breast Cancer Awareness month, and I saw this shirt for her and had to buy it. Look close at what it says. And the look on her face...priceless. We caught some pics in the yard today with the fall colors and were happy to have Grandma Kass and Mary Ann be there to join the fun. And today we went to a pumpkin carving party with my family and she had a blast even though it was the coldest day she has experienced. Don't I have the prettiest sisters?! I love the way they love her and it's so fun to watch her with them. It's been a great month and I can't wait for the next!








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Drinking bathwater...must get it from her dad. Does she like ketchup too? (Ask Mark, he should get the reference.)
Oh believe me, I get the Ketchup reference. That was the selling point for Mark to marry me...I love it too!
Love the photos. Such an adorable little pumpkin with all those other pumpkins.
Post a Comment