Thursday, October 14, 2010
The Village and the Farm
October's festivities are in full swing! Earlier this month we visited Gardner Village with all of the other bazillion Mormon Mom's - it's such a trendy place but it makes for a few good photo op's! I'm sure we will go again before Halloween when it isn't 85 degrees so it actually seems like Fall. And today we went to Wheeler Farm which was so much fun. Amelia was loving all of the animals and was so aware of what was going on. I think the Baby Einstein DVD of all the farm animals helped get her ready for it! Savannah Sydney and my Mom came, as well as my friends Lisa and Rachelle that live in my ward who also have little kids. A fun time had by all!

















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! And some great pictures, too -- I especially like the last one.
Cute pics, Amy. It was fun to see you at Wheeler Farm and see how big that baby is getting. She's a doll.
Great photos. Thanks for bringing Amelia by yesterday. It was great to see her.
Amelia is a cutie in all situations. It is always fun to see the reactions to new situations - so stimulating for them. So happy for your experience being a Mother. Nothing matches or exceeds the challenges or joys it brings.
Holy crap she is getting big!! And her hair is coming in so fast! Tell her to stop growing up - I have completely missed it! It should be me and my little terds joining you for these outings - I hate it!
Post a Comment