After our drive we met up with my family for an impromptu Sunday dinner at Melissa's. Amelia LOVES being with her cousins and just had a blast running around. Savannah was super excited to show off her new cast, which I gladly signed right where she could see it everyday! I even got to take a quick ride on Jason's new motorcycle. So fun. And it's obvious that Amelia loves my brother. Geesh she puts on a show for him! Man, I just love my family!
Sunday, October 9, 2011
Family Time
Sundays are my favorite. We took a drive up Lambs Canyon to try and see some fall leaves and they weren't super great, but we managed to snap a few pics anyway. I love my daughter - her face just gets me every time I look at her!



After our drive we met up with my family for an impromptu Sunday dinner at Melissa's. Amelia LOVES being with her cousins and just had a blast running around. Savannah was super excited to show off her new cast, which I gladly signed right where she could see it everyday! I even got to take a quick ride on Jason's new motorcycle. So fun. And it's obvious that Amelia loves my brother. Geesh she puts on a show for him! Man, I just love my family!






After our drive we met up with my family for an impromptu Sunday dinner at Melissa's. Amelia LOVES being with her cousins and just had a blast running around. Savannah was super excited to show off her new cast, which I gladly signed right where she could see it everyday! I even got to take a quick ride on Jason's new motorcycle. So fun. And it's obvious that Amelia loves my brother. Geesh she puts on a show for him! Man, I just love my family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Holy crap - the pigtails age her by about 2 years!! She looks so grown up in these pictures I can't stand it! Oh she is cute!
How did Nan break her arm? So sad! Sign it for me, will ya? Amelia has so much personality! I miss her smile so much. You look totally hot in those pictures, by the way.
Beautiful fall pictures! Oh and that close up of Amelia on the sidewalk is darling.
Post a Comment