Thursday, July 21, 2011

17 Months

What can I say about 17 months? She's perfect, hilarious, brilliant, and gorgeous! She got her first little bike this month and has to take a ride in it everyday. I think I'm on the phone too much because she is perfect at pretending she's on the little phone that came with the bike. I cracked up the first time she used it. She's loved going to different parks and feeding the ducks, and had a blast up the canyon with my family. Walking has become her new favorite thing and she cruises around the house all day long. Her baby cheeks are gone and the pudgy rolls in her arms and legs are now lean and toned. Where did my baby go?! So enjoy the many pics of our little toddler!
























1 comment:

Lisa Heath said...

Love all of the pics! You, on the phone too much, NEVER. ;)