Wednesday, June 23, 2010

4 Months

Amelia had her 4 month check-up this week. Sooooo not my favorite thing to do, and sooooo not HER favorite thing to do. We both cried together. But, she pulled through as I knew she would and she is doing just fine. We love our Pediatrician and she complimented me again on my "high octane" milk. Amelia is in the 100th percentile in everything! The Doctor made sure that it was her 4 month visit, not her 6 month, because she is the size of a 6 month old! She is weighing 16.3 pounds and is 26 inches long. No wonder her little 3-6 month clothes are too small! Time to rotate the closet...again. I've said it before and I'll say it forever - time is going so fast! She's figured out how to blow bubbles with her tongue and lips and it's her favorite thing to do these days. With all her slobber lately, it's easy for her to do. We just love our little chubber! So here are some pics from the last week or so, plus our lovely visit to the Doctor.













2 comments:

Kass said...

I love the shot of Amelia on the scale. I love seeing and hearing everything about her. The tongue. The bubbles. The smile. I think she is a lot like Mark that way. You've heard me tell stories of how he would say, "I'm so hap....py all the time!" It was true. He was. And is. Because he has you and Amelia.

Amy Edwards said...

You are sweet to say that Kass, thank you. She really is her Daddy's girl. SO happy all the time. She even wakes up happy, which tells me she is way more Mark than me!