Thursday, May 27, 2010
A Little Early
I know Father's Day is still a few weeks away, but Amelia and I couldn't wait to give this gift to Mark since it is his first Father's Day. What can I say...I love buying cars. Those who know me well know this is so true. Besides, his Explorer had seen it's better days, and it was time he drove a grown up car. With all the latest happenings of grown up life (baby, bishopric, etc.), it was about time to drive something more reliable. It worked out perfectly too. Mark had to take my car for a couple days up to a conference in Midway. Which left me with his beast that I despised, so I took it upon myself to go trade it in. I thought that if it came from Amelia, he couldn't get mad, but I wasn't sure. So we made a big poster with a big #1 balloon. But as you can see from the look on his face that he didn't mind one bit. Happy Father's Day to the best Daddy around!








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What great happy pictures! Even the car looks happy.
You are a crazy woman!!
Very courageous of you to do this.
You are the only woman I know that would ever do this - you are crazy!! It is a definite improvement :)!
Nice!
Post a Comment