You gotta be kidding me. 19 months? Just yesterday I was pulling her out of her car seat and kissed her cute face like I always do, and I realized that the chubby softness of babyhood are gone. Her cheeks felt more firm, more...toddler-esque. The past month has been the month of verbal explosion. She is a chatter box all day long and has to talk about everything she sees, touches, eats, hears...everything! Her faves as of the last few days are: lawnmower, moon, plane, ice hone (ice cream cone), train, man, burp, grapes, purse (even though I don't carry one she knows what they are...heaven help me), and my personal fave is church. Every time we pass a meeting house she says excitedly, "church!" And can I just go back to lawnmower? What 19 month old says lawnmower? She kills me. One of her favorite things to do almost everyday is to check the raspberry bushes - she could eat them all day if she could! Her personality is exploding too and I just love to watch how she reacts to things. At her 18 month check-up, the doctor kept asking if we had her birthday wrong because she is the size of a two year old, acts like a two year old, and talks like a two year old! I love my little toddler and am grateful everyday for her bright blue eyes and her open mouth smile. How could you not think life could get any better when you look at something so perfect?!













1 comment:
These pictures are great! It's hard to believe how fast time flies with these little ones.
Post a Comment