Monday, August 16, 2010
Bath Time
Amelia LOVES her tubby. She is fascinated with water right now and loves having it run through her hands. And the second she sees her washcloth, she takes a nosedive trying to grab it so she can shove it in her mouth. She has also figured out how to splash - it can get a little crazy! It's the cutest thing I've ever seen! But of course, SHE is the cutest thing I've ever seen! Which is the reason for the amount of pictures in this post. And just as a side note...she went to the doctor the other day and she is weighing in at 19.4!! I was wondering why my back was hurting lately. And it also explains why she is in all of her 9 month clothes and she's not even 6 months yet! Oh I just love my little girl!


















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh cute cute cute.
Love the look of joy and trust in her eyes.
Post a Comment