Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Two Months...Ouch!

On Sunday Amelia turned 8 weeks, which now I guess I should start counting by months. Two months...holy cow. I've said it a hundred times already, but I can't believe how fast time is going. She had her first round of shots today and I think it was more traumatic for me than for her. She was a champ and only cried for a minute. Then all she wanted to do was eat and go back to sleep. She really is a happy baby. I consider myself pretty lucky after horror stories I've heard! She is growing perfectly and measuring in the 95% in height and weight. She weighs 12 pounds 1 ounce. Her Doctor was teasing me and asked what I was feeding her and I said, "You're lookin at it!" She complimented me on my "high octane" milk. So here is a look back at the last couple weeks.












5 comments:

Nat said...

Oh my gosh, those smiles are killing me!! You must be feeding her something good cause the girl has got some serious rolls - the nakey pictures are the best! Every first time mom has a picture like the bottom one. Enjoy it now because you will never get a nap with a newborn again :)! Love you!

grammy vicki said...

She is so cute, Amy, and getting so big so fast, and has her daddy's mouth.

Kass said...

Oh precious, precious, smiley baby! I can't wait to see her tomorrow!

Carrie Nation said...

She's so adorable!

REC said...

It is such a privilege to raise a child. They bring peace and joy to your life. It is wonderful that she has a sweet temperament, must be due to the parents and the happy home they provided her.